Authors’ Ethics and Responsibility
- Authors should ensure that the submitted article for review and publication is their original research work, which has not been previously published or submitted to other journal house for review.
- Authors should cite and reference only related research work.
- The aim(s) and objectives of submitted research work should be clearly stated.
- All data in the research paper must be real and authentic.
- Authors should provide the revised version of their accepted research article, according to the reviewers’ recommendations and suggestions.
Publication and Authorship
- All submitted papers to NIJESR for review and publication are subjected to plagiarism checks (PlagScan) and double-blind peer review process.
- By plagiarism check, we simply mean that no research paper should reproduce another work with at most 20 % similarity and without citation. All research articles that exceed 20% are rejected.
- All sources of data used by author in every research work should be provided.
- Reviewers should pinpoint important published research work that has not been cited by the authors.
- Reviewers should notify the journal editor in chief of financial or personal conflict of interest.
- Reviewers should notify the journal editor in chief within a period of fortnight in case of decline not to accept reviewer responsibility.
- In case of any ethical concerns in their evaluation of submitted manuscripts; the reviewers should notify the editor in chief.
- The reviewers should provide very detailed, constructive, and unbiased evaluation in a timely manner, on the scientific content of any research work assign to them.
- The results of reviewed manuscripts by reviewers can only be disclosed to the editor in chief. On no account must such information be revealed to the members of the editorial board or the authors of affected manuscript.
Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
- The publication of a peer-reviewed journal requires commitment and team work from authors, reviewers, and editorial board.
- The editorial board assumes the responsibilities; ensuring that submitted manuscript is original; the article is free from fraudulent data or plagiarism.
- Besides, the aim of the editorial board is to maintain a high publication standard.
Editor in Chief Responsibilities
- Editor in Chief decides which of the articles submitted to NIJESR should be published
- He is responsible for the contents and overall quality of the publication
- He evaluates manuscripts exclusively on the basis of their academic merit
- He publishes only peer-reviewed accepted article.
- The editor in chief has the responsibility of monitoring the publishing ethics and maintaining the academic record.
Open Access Policy
- All articles published in NIJESR are made freely accessible online immediately after publication in an easily readable format, without any subscription of any form.
- All the published articles are licensed under a Creative Commons license. Articles can be shared and adapted, provided the attribution for the work is given.
All the articles published in NIJESR are distributed under a creative commons license. NIJESR allows the authors to hold the copyright of their work.
Terms and Conditions Policy
- Weshall not take any accountability for the contents of articles published inNIJESR and all such liability shall lie with the author(s).
- Thedecision of the reviewers shall be held final. Authors are solely responsiblefor the uniqueness of the published work.
- Theopinions communicated in the research articles are exclusively of the author/sand NIJESR may not agree with such opinions in part or in full. All theresearch articles submitted for publication in NIJESR are peer-reviewed forauthenticity, Engineering and Scientific value, economic growth and humandevelopment, moral issues, and effectiveness.
- NIJESR retains the copyrights of all material published in the issue. Nevertheless,reproduction of the published material in the part or total in any form is permitted with due acknowledgment of the author(s) as per ethical norms.