Registration Instructions for 2018/2019 Academic Session
Congratulations to have met our admission requirements as specified on our admission requirements page.
Please follow the instructions below to register for this academic session:
- Login to your student portal page at https://iuokada.edu.ng/portal/
students. Your username is your application number. Password is 2016. Please ensure to change your password upon login.
- If you did not upload your credentials/certificates during the filling of the online application form, kindly do so by clicking on “Profile” after login to your portal.
- Upon completion of your online data, click on “Print Data Page” from the same profile page in step 2 above and print 4 copies of your Profile Page and bring it during the One-stop-shop registration exercise on the 29th of September, 2018. Please note that only students that have completely filled their profile online can print the Profile Data Page.
- Upon arrival at the One-stop-shop venue, proceed to the Bursary Unit stand to collect your Smart Receipt for the confirmation of your financial status. Also bring along with you printed copies of your etranzact payment receipts.
- After clearance from the Bursary Unit, proceed to the Library Unit stand for your Library clearance.
- Upon successful completion of your library registration, proceed to your college for college clearance.
- Finally, proceed to the Registry Unit for completion of your One-stop-shop registration.
We wish you a successful stay in Igbinedion University, Okada.